Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Great Debate

I am obsessed with Pinterest and could spend countless hours just looking things up. I even have a board called "I'm geeky and I know it" and post anything and everything that's nerdy or geeky. At one point I came across a pin that was about "Geek vs. Nerd."

Growing up I always considered them one and the same and come to find out they have different characteristics. I consider myself both a Nerd and a Geek, since I never really saw a difference, but I do know people who prefer being called a geek and others that say they aren't geeks but rather nerds.

Below I have posted an infographic that breaks it down.  Some of it I don't agree with completely, but I still find it interesting. I can also really easily relate to both sides and have a lot of similarities with both, so I am sticking with my opinion, that I am both a Geek and a Nerd. Either work for me!


So with this great debate what is your take? Do you consider yourself a Geek or a Nerd? Or a little bit of both?

No comments:

Post a Comment